I am using 6.5.2
I want to Setup a Promotion, where
1. Any bill total above total of 3, is allowed a free Ice Cream only once.
2. Want a prompt on POS whenever bill is or above 3 that a promotion is available.
3. I am trying ot acieve same with 'Show Prompt' under 'Get' Items.
4. I get error as 'Get Count to be greater than 0 for this setup'
5. Promotion setup screenshots attached.
Need help with
1. What I am doing wrong
2. How to achieve my requirements
The Get Optional count must be set to any value more than 0. So if you want to give away 1 ice cream per customer for transactions to the value of 3 or above, teh Get Optional Count value must be set to 1. iVend POS will then give you a prompt to say that teh customer is allowed to take 1 for 100% discount and you then add it to the transaction or ignore the prompt
Thats what I setup. Please see screenshot 2.
From the screenshot I cannot see the full view. Please see my screenshot of what i mean by "Get Optionl Count"
Thanks. Perfect solution.