CitiXsys Forums CitiXsys Forums

iVend POS

RE: Label reports

Toggle
Label reports
Answer
3/25/18 10:18 PM

Hi,

I am need of creating a new lable report in iVend 6.5.5 which does not require the use of EPL or ZPL label printers. I want to be bale to print to A4, but with my own design. Is this possible in iVend 6.5.5?

Answer
3/25/18 11:17 PM as a reply to Eddie Willcox.

Ok, I've been able to create a label report using the iVend report designer, but now I need to add parameters to it to only print certain items like i would be able to do using the thermal label options in iVend. Would this be possible?

Answer
4/5/18 4:13 AM as a reply to Eddie Willcox.
Anyone please?

Answer
4/5/18 4:26 AM as a reply to Eddie Willcox.

Hi Eddie,

It is possible to use the report you have designed, in Print Item Labels screen. I can provide you required details, after checking once.

Answer
4/5/18 4:41 AM as a reply to Santosh Kumar.
Thanks Santosh

Answer
4/5/18 7:49 PM as a reply to Eddie Willcox.

Hello Eddie,

Which iVend version you are using.

You can create Label report with using iVend Report designer and the same report can use to print data from Print label screen for that use the following steps:

1. Select label format in iVend report designer

2. Use "CustomeLabelReport " store procedure in that report.

3. Create variable with name of "UniqueIdentifier" datatype nvarchar(200).

4. While you import the report, check on "IsLabel report" and select the report type "label report".

5. For using the iVend report as label you need to add one updated DLL for that you can request you to globalsupport@citixsys.com .

I hope the above information will helps to resolve your concern.

Answer
4/6/18 12:14 AM as a reply to Jyotsna Tyagi.

Hi Jyotsna,

I am using 6.5.5.

I will request the dll from support. Thank you so much. As soon as I have teh dll, I will follow your suggestion and test the report

Answer
4/6/18 4:54 AM as a reply to Jyotsna Tyagi.

Hi Jyotsna,

I received the DLL from support and my report gets data now, but it only prints the first item that I selected and not all of them.

Can you please attach a copy of a custom label report that you have designed and verified to be working so that I can check that I am doing everything right?

Answer
4/15/18 7:34 AM as a reply to Eddie Willcox.
Eddie Willcox:

Hi Jyotsna,

I received the DLL from support and my report gets data now, but it only prints the first item that I selected and not all of them.

Can you please attach a copy of a custom label report that you have designed and verified to be working so that I can check that I am doing everything right?

'but it only prints the first item that I selected and not all of them."   
I have the same Problem , what's the Solution
?

Answer
4/15/18 8:40 PM as a reply to Aladdin Adel.

Hi Aladdin,

I changed the layout to one of the Avery designs and modified my label sizes. This seems to work better. My next challenge is to make the barcode readable by scanner.