CitiXsys Forums CitiXsys Forums

iVend POS

RE: Stock Shipment Cancelation/In Transit Warehouse

Toggle

Hi,

A user cancelled a shipment and the items are now at the in-transit warehouse, how do i move the stock back to the originating store.

Regards,

Paul

Answer
5/12/18 8:25 PM as a reply to Paul Obara.

Hello Paul,

When the cancellation is done, the shipment status will change to 'Cancelaltion Request' in iVend. Stock is in 'In Transit Warehouse'

System then pings back the receiving Warehouse and sees if the shipment is still not received. Stock is in 'In Transit Warehouse'

Then an event is generated to change the status to 'Canclled'. Stock moves back to Original Warehouse.

In my experience, this cycle takes anywhere from 10 miuntes to 60 minutes depending on load. 

Regards

Nitin

Answer
5/14/18 10:23 PM as a reply to Nitin Rastogi.
Nitin Rastogi:

Hello Paul,

When the cancellation is done, the shipment status will change to 'Cancelaltion Request' in iVend. Stock is in 'In Transit Warehouse'

System then pings back the receiving Warehouse and sees if the shipment is still not received. Stock is in 'In Transit Warehouse'

Then an event is generated to change the status to 'Canclled'. Stock moves back to Original Warehouse.

In my experience, this cycle takes anywhere from 10 miuntes to 60 minutes depending on load. 

Regards

Nitin

Hi,

We are running iVend unplugged version 6.5.5 and are experiencing the same issue. The reply given by Nitin does not resolve the issue. Any solution yet?

Regards,

Mario

Answer
5/14/18 10:34 PM as a reply to Mario Gauci.

Hi Mario,

The Solution provided by Nitin worked for me but it took more than 60mins. Maybe you should give it some more time.

Regards,

Paul

Answer
5/15/18 4:08 AM as a reply to Mario Gauci.

Hello Mario,

My explaination was for iVend plugged to SAP B1 scenario only. 

I forgot to mention it as such.

Regards