There are many promotions/discounting options that are available in iVend. The following article describes few promotion scenarios that can be configured in iVend.
Type of promotions/discounts supported in iVend
- Percentage or Amount off on items produced by Manufacturer based on date range.
Example: 10% off on all Reebok products between 15th Oct and 31st Dec.
- Percentage or Amount off on all items sold to a customer belonging to particular customer group.
Example: 10% off on all products for corporate customers between 15th Oct and 31st Dec.
- Percentage or Amount off on a specific item.
Example: 10% off on Dell Laptop 5215
- Percentage or Amount off on specific item based on a date range.
Example: Buy Dell Laptop 5215 between 1st Oct and 15th Oct and get 10% discount.
- Percentage or Amount off on specific item based on its volume.
Example: Buy 2 Dell Laptops and get 12% discount.
- Percentage or Amount discount based on Transaction Total.
Example: Purchase items worth $500 and get 5% discount.
- Percentage of Amount discount based on Total Transaction Quantity.
Example: Buy Any 5 items and get 2% discount.
- Buy X for the price of Y
Example: Buy 3 shirts for the price of 2.
- B1G1F (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Example: Buy 1 Lomani perfume and get another one free.
- Buy for a particular bill value and get an item free.
Example: Buy items worth $200 and get a wrist watch free.
- Buy for a particular bill value and get a Percentage or Amount discount off on the total bill value.
Example: Buy items worth $300 and get 10% off, buy worth $500 and get 15% off.
- Purchase any “n” items from a product category/product group and get a Percentage discount.
Example: Purchase any three items from Apparel and Footwear category and get a 10% discount.
- Purchase items from a product category/ product group and get an item from the same category free.
Example: Purchase 2 shirts and get a trouser free.
- Purchase items from a category and get a free item from a different category.
Example: Purchase two shirts and get an Aftershave free.
- Purchase more than one item and get a Percentage discount on the lowest value item.
Example: Buy one shirt worth $100, another worth $90 and get 50% off on the lowest value item
- Buy items from one group and get discount on other articles from another group.
- Get free or discount on a gift certificate on fulfilling the conditions.
Example: Get $25 gift certificate on purchases above $499.
- Get additional loyalty points on purchase of items worth more than X amount
Example: Get 50 additional points on purchases above $499.
- Get discount coupons.
Example: Get discount coupon worth $30 on purchases above $499.
In addition to the above promotion you can also
a. Combine the multiple conditions in one promotion
- Buy 2 Quantity from Product Group A OR 2 quantity from Product Group B to get 10% discount.
- Buy 2 Quantity from Product Group A and GET $10 Gift Card OR Get 20 Loyalty points.
b. Promotion conditions can be applied for
- Particular Store/Store Group
- Loyalty Slabs
- Date Range
- Time Range
- Day of the week.
Example: Promotion is applicable only on Wednesday and Friday between 12 Noon and 4 P.M.
c. Exclusion list can be maintained on the basis of
- Customer Group
- Product Group
- Product Category
- Loyalty Slabs
Bonus buy mix and match September 22, 2017
Bonus buys on Quotation June 12, 2017
Promotions & Product Group Discount January 25, 2017
Enable or disable discounts November 20, 2016
RE: Gift Certificate Sales 100% discount November 5, 2015
RE: Apply multiple coupon for 1 product November 2, 2015
RE: Gift Certificate as Marketing Expense November 2, 2015
RE: Drop Down Price Promotion October 13, 2015
What is iVend POS? 6635 Views
Show prompt for promotions 2 Views
Bonus buy mix and match 0 Views
Bonus buys on Quotation 0 Views
Enable or disable discounts 0 Views